BOUNCE NET ™
What is Bounce Net™?
A private online community of 24/7 support available to Bounce parents/caregivers enabling them to share resources, compare notes and encourage one another whenever and wherever they need it most.
How does the Bounce Net™ program help?
With access restricted only to enrolled Bounce members, Bounce Net™ serves as a virtual safety net. As such it allows parents/caregivers to share personal/confidential information and ask sensitive questions that only those who walk a similar path in life can help with. Bounce Net™ provides members with comfort and support that is greatly needed to celebrate ‘wins’ and more importantly, to cope with the never ending ‘setbacks’ that accompany chronic illness. This 24/7 online community provides Bounce families with the encouragement, strength, sense of belonging, and positive coping mechanisms they need to power on when they don’t know where else to turn.
What can I do in Bounce Net™?
Bounce Net™ provides families with a wide variety of resources including, but not limited to:
- Direct connection to, and private communications with, other Bounce families
- Ability to share struggles and accomplishments
- Access to other service organizations and support resources
- Requesting a Bounce Back Kit™
- Leveraging Bounce Academy™ education
- Accepting Bounce It Forward™ Ticket opportunities
Who can participate in Bounce Net™?
All enrolled Bounce parents/caregivers are automatically eligible for Bounce Net™. To participate, parents/caregivers simply go to Bounce Net™ and ask to be added to the group.
How much do Bounce families have to pay to access Bounce Net™?
Absolutely nothing! All Bounce programs and services, including Bounce Net™, are offered free of charge to members.
How can a family join Bounce Net™?
All enrolled Bounce parents/caregivers are automatically eligible to be part of Bounce Net™. To join Bounce Net™, click here.
Who qualifies to be a Bounce family and can my family join?
Membership is available to all families with a child, under the age of 18, who has been diagnosed with a chronic disease and/or permanent injury, regardless of socioeconomic status. When a child is diagnosed, the entire family is diagnosed, so we welcome – and serve – the entire family. (NOTE: all family members must live in the same household.) To join, simply complete our application by clicking here.
How can I support Bounce Net™?
There are a number of ways to support Bounce Net™, including:
- You can recommend a resource to be included in Bounce Net™. If you know of another organization, government program, support service, or expert, that might benefit our Bounce families, please email info@BounceChildrensFoundation.org.
- You and/or your company can donate to help fund the development of future versions of Bounce Net™ which will include new features and functions.
- You and/or your company can volunteer with Bounce.
To learn about other ways to get involved with Bounce Children’s Foundation™, please click here!