Bounce Children’s Foundation transforms the lives of chronically ill children, and their families, shifting all from surviving to thriving.
We envision the day when every chronically ill child and their family in America is supported by Bounce Children’s Foundation.
- All kids deserve to be just kids.
- Happier leads to healthier.
- When Bounce children are diagnosed, the entire family is diagnosed.
- No child should lose their childhood to the medical system.
- A child’s work is play.
- Connecting is the core of our human experience.
- Kids are the future, invest in them accordingly.
- Building resilience today creates a lifetime of value.
- A helping hand, not a hand out.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
June 2015: Bounce Children’s Foundation Incorporated August: First Board of Directors Meeting, First Emerging Leaders Board Meeting October: First Bounce Bash®: Halloween Hoopla, sponsored and hosted by Jones Day; Recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 November: Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus, sponsored by FELD Entertainment. December: Participated in Giving Tuesday, our first online fundraising campaign.
GuideStar– a 501(c)(3) public charity that collects, organizes, and presents the information you want in an easy-to-understand format while remaining neutral. To view Bounce, click here.
GreatNonprofits – a review site like TripAdvisor and Yelp – is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2017 Top-Rated Awards. We need YOU to tell us why you love and support Bounce. To review us, click here.
“Nobody has the same journey. It’s so nice to meet other people and see we’re not so different.”Jessica
“Bounce gives us real family time. It helps us ease out of always worrying about my sister.”Jessica
“It gives the kids opportunities to be themselves. It’s just such a joyful feeling. We love it.”Tenille